WHY "MONTY" wont join EU?

 How a nation joins YOUR FUBAR world DISorder..

 sunday 21 august 2022

THIS is how yesterday went;

..... just after collecting the "Milan-combie bread-van-man" delivery,
i came back into my :home: (a small studio apartment...at MIRISTE (small coastal resort near Kotor bay at the LUCISTA peninsula of region Herceg Novi ("Monty" a.k.a. CRNA GORA.. in the Balkans,..."europe"

i had (automatically) locked th door of a full screen front window /door,
(actually the door on the other side of the front would open easily, but only I knew that)

around 08h the "agent SERGEY" (a.k.a. Michal/Mhail SPEVAK) & a menacing looking tall "local thug: (not Ukrainian like on 11th June) banged on the door...

threats that i "must leave: or pay"  from both...his "back up" remained ANONYMOUS  when i asked him to identify the thug behind dark glasses (I later discovered he is ("entrepreneur") from BUDVA...and wonder IF HE was the recipient of 100,000 euros ...that SERGEY claims he had not received from "NAzTO")..

I reminded SERGEYT & BUDVA that a) the "responsibilit" was his (divorced?) wife and that "Freedom e Union NGO" was the keeper of this location & that several claims for damages  & promises from him to comply ARE OUTSTANDING! and that SPEVAK is a LIAR!..

threats conmtinued as the par stayed on my terrace for the next 2hours... as i attempted to continue with my messsages with my remianing (slighlt damp damaged Laptop) on the couch..  just around 10h all HELL broke loose.. a huge bizzy (local copper) arrved who didnt speak english and refused to look at the claim posted on the window IN HIS LANGUAGE, showing that there was a valid claim against Mrs SPEVAK (so again SERGEY was lying about the divorce!)

SPEVAK the a-hole, in common with many bent locals has to exagerate &nflate lies in such a neandathal manner that deserves karma retribution...had told this DUMB policeman that he had been "threatened"by little old  me,  despite that i was behind a locked door, and there was 2 of them! (later the fool suggsted that a toy/souvenir Xbow had been another EXCUSE for calling in the BIG bizzy! who refused to listen to my requests & the three then started to force the flimsy plastic/glass door.. so i opened it to stop more damage. and the 3 rushed in like "keystone cops"

I had a kichen knife whic was stuck in my belt..which SPVVAK pointed to & attempted to fool the nighttime magistrate with stories ofe ' being threatened" (this is a pathetic guy whot works for the fascist slovakian m.o.d/NATO agency) .."feared for his life" ...and so the big BIZZY took the Xbow & kitchen knife with me to his car, I snatched the claim againmts MRS SPEVAK, written by alocal lawyer off the window...(even though no one in the HN system wanted to read it..)!

I have written  with CONSTITUTION challenges to all MNE judges, lawyers, politicians & DIRECTOR of police about the "MONTY" corruption..with only scant "acknowledgement" of recipt by the Director & the (fascist) brit embassy.. so..

The BIG bizzy took me at dangerous speed in direction of Herceg Novi ( I sat alongside him!...thinking, "well if i WAS some sort of terrorist" i could easily use my pen to kill him & escape?") but thats not me, & anyway I was CURIOUS to "discover" their procedures, first hand..! ... with flashing lights & sirens he & two other cars who passed me like a re;ay baton
(cars PG 500 & PG 490 noted) some ironic joking about "Robin Hood" by a couple of the bizzies was quite amusing..

Then i saw for hours in the open , unsecured "waiting room" of the MAIN HN police station ... NO one spoke english..except to ask "document, document" later one uniform asked again & I explained that the last time i used or saw my BRITISG-EUROPEAN passport was at the house of a (corrupt) PODGORICA policema (Aleksa Recevic) ... the eventual arrival of an "inspector" (plain clothes street thug) I explained my "classsified" status provided the 'freedom of movement" amongst friendly EU states & associated regions withoutn constantly applying for VISA. having been there TWELVE FECKING YEARS i had reasonably supposed that ther idiots in uniform had complied!)

so the " Inspector" than connected me with (policewoman)?) Diana on his mobile, to ask me questions about & DENY the account that liar SPEVAK had told police... aoround 17h i was taken to the directors office with young policeman Maladen?
who admitted his english was faulty to make a statement in denial of "SERGEY& co... then had a "meeting" with the border police man VIKTOR (with a K) ...i related about my "likestyle" & the F  & U NGO etc & he suggested that i was at FAULT with regards to their "resident status"  i again repeated that my previous profession had guaranteed "freedom of movement" in all these regions.. VIKTOR claimed that my passport had not been scanned in all of the previous 12 years, Despite frequent visits to LIVERPOOL (i actually havent worked out yet  how to "beam" nyself to another location) I suggested I must be a GHOST..  (rather than a SPOOK!)

THEN THE fckers PUT ME DOWN in a CELL like a criminal with nothing but a loud ventillator/climae noise which felt like torture, the "intercom" didnt work so i could not go to toilet, I hadnt had any food or drink since the apple i ate just before 10h that morning.. after THREE HOURS thewy took me to the "council offices court" where a casually clothed magistrate (via interpreter Dragana) questions & after telling him that this "GAME" had been playing NOW SINCE MORE THAN 12 HOURS, without rest, food or drink, i was NOT in the best of moods ..but we "muddled through" and he was quite impressive! (for a saturday night how);"

SERGEY & thug told a pack of lies which was pretty obvious the BIG BIZZY also failed to deliver a precice account!  (he could driver like Ayrton Senna but with a Benny Hill brain) ...an hour or so & i WAS ACQUITTED!  (the magistate also didnt want to read the claims against SPEVAK, which IMO ARE RELEVANT, but as he was lawyer Vivac s mentor i supposed he may have or get the "gist" of it.. then I was fined 100 euros for the residence "pennlty" ...and told that I would have to go to an "ASYLUM seekers camp (prison, even though they dont like to call it that) until my residence status was solved, one way or another..

just a point for me (NOT ONCE was I allowed to make a phone call & NO ONE wanted to read the claims against SPEVAK
(in their langauge) or contact that HN lawyer Vavic!

After returning to the main HN police station (with NO LESS THAN FOUR bizzies guarding me!!!) i was taken again to talk & have a new "statement" with VIKTOR (border dept) he got a bit cocky I got slighty beligerent as it was now 23h!!!
but he CHANGED the decision and gave me a WEEK to SORT out "any problems" now in MY MIND WHO should I sort out becaue
a FULL DAY of my LIFE on the BS of LIARS & violated human rights just motivates me. I dont want to be a "keyboard warrier"
I made proposals to make a special International HOSTEL enterprise & an academy for the youth of the local community..
but... this GHOOST is a SPIRIT that tends to USE violations to FIGHT their mnster as I told the magistrate "EVERY nation violates the UNIVERSAL DECLARATION of HUMANITY, that they all signed, like SERGEY/SPEVAK they are liars and YOU ALL must take responsibility , local or global for the world DISorder, NOW!
 




 
 
applicator to corrupt fasciSTOR& govt ;
 
Your emergency travel document application is complete  07.30 h 22 agst 22

Your reference number

ME17SD8RB97


Christopher Richard




Details of the person who needs an emergency travel document


Applicant's details

 

    Change

Name

    Mr Christopher Richard SMITH

    

Date of birth

    23 May 1953

    

Gender

    Male

    

Place of birth

    Thorsrock, United Kingdom

    

Previous names

Not provided

    Change

Conditions

    Rather not say

    Change

Personal circumstances

    I have had very bad treatment by local authorities & others** who forced me out of my home, ( i shall retrun today) i have been cut off from loved ones & wish to re-unite with family that have been living in Dublin. I was held for 08h to 23h by police/border controls & fined cash! "acquitted" but told i must leave MNE by 26 August 2022! Viktor at border control Herceg novi! i do not know where any of my documents are as poice would not let me look for them.. I am waiting to get some local lawyer to find my things at this moment. this has been physically & emotionally draining & treated like a criminal lied & cheated to.. i am not a young man, but i was not given any food or even glass of water all day!

    Change

Happy to be contacted for feedback

    Yes

    


Applicant's contact details

 

    Change

Email

    ngo@mypod-net.org

    

Phone number

    +382 68233235

    

Alternative phone number

    +382 68249213

    

Home address

    Studio Spevak Miriste Village

    Herceg Novi

    Montenegro

    

Current address

    Same as home address

    

Current location

    Montenegro

    

Nearest consulate

    British Embassy Podgorica

    Change


Applicant's nationality

 

    Change

Nationality

    I am a British Citizen

    


Applicant's intended journey

    

    Change

Intended destination

    Ireland

    

Intended departure date

    26 August 2022

    

Intended arrival date

    31 August 2022

    

Transit countries

    Serbia, Romania

    

Mode of transport

    Train, Bus or Coach, Car, Boat or ferry

    

Return journey

    No

    

Travel reason

    Compassionate reasons

    

Will an emergency travel document be valid?

    Yes

    

Have you got travel booked?

    No

    

Reason travel is not booked

    I have not had a chance to book travel yet

    

Other reason description

    my passport expired now anyway ( extended period ran out & I was waiting for FO renewal, the policeman in Podgorica lost (or stole) it. Herceg Novi border police (Viktor) gave me 5 days to travel,

    


Reason for applying

    

    Change

Reason

    My passport has been stolen

    


Current passport details

    

    Change

Passport number

    Not provided

    

Date of issue

    Not provided

    

Date of expiry

    14 July 2021

    


What happened to your passport

    

    Change

Circumstances of loss

    From home

    

Passport last seen

    Ruca Raciavica 97b, Podgorica, Montenegro on 7 May 2021

    


Previously issued emergency travel documents

    No





____________"calmedited" ; 22 agst 22;


How a nation joins YOUR FUBAR world DISorder..



THIS is how yesterday went;


..... just after collecting the "Milan-combie bread-van-man" delivery,

i came back into my :home: (a small studio apartment...at MIRISTE (small coastal resort near Kotor bay at the LUCISTA peninsula of region Herceg Novi ("Monty" a.k.a. CRNA GORA.. in the Balkans,..."europe"


i had (automatically) locked th door of a full screen front window /door,

(actually the door on the other side of the front would open easily, but only I knew that)


around 08h the "agent SERGEY" (a.k.a. Michal/Mhail SPEVAK) & a menacing looking tall "local thug: (not Ukrainian like on 11th June) banged on the door...


threats that i "must leave: or pay"  from both...his "back up" remained ANONYMOUS  when i asked him to identify the thug behind dark glasses (I later discovered he is ("entrepreneur") from BUDVA...and wonder IF HE was the recipient of 100,000 euros ...that SERGEY claims he had not received from "NAzTO")..


I reminded SERGEYT & BUDVA that a) the "responsibility" was his (divorced?) wife and that "Freedom e Union NGO" was the keeper of this location & that several claims for damages  & promises from him to comply ARE OUTSTANDING! and that SPEVAK is a LIAR!..


threats continued as the par stayed on my terrace for the next 2hours... as i attempted to continue with my messsages with my remaining (slight damp damaged Laptop) on the couch..  just around 10h all HELL broke loose.. a huge bizzy (local copper) arrved who didnt speak english and refused to look at the claim posted on the window IN HIS LANGUAGE, showing that there was a valid claim against Mrs SPEVAK (so again SERGEY was lying about the divorce!)


SPEVAK the a-hole, in common with many bent locals has to exaggerate & inflate lies in such a neanderthal manner that deserves karma retribution...had told this DUMB policeman that he had been "threatened"by little old  me,  despite that i was behind a locked door, and there was 2 of them! (later the fool suggested that a toy/souvenir Xbow had been another EXCUSE for calling in the BIG bizzy! who refused to listen to my requests & the three then started to force the flimsy plastic/glass door.. so i opened it to stop more damage. and the 3 rushed in like "keystone cops"


I had a kitchen knife whic was stuck in my belt..which SP&VAK pointed to & attempted to fool the nighttime magistrate with stories ofe ' being threatened" (this is a pathetic guy whot works for the fascist slovakian m.o.d/NATO agency) .."feared for his life" ...and so the big BIZZY took the Xbow & kitchen knife with me to his car, I snatched the claim againmts MRS SPEVAK, written by a local lawyer off the window...(even though no one in the HN system wanted to read it..)!


I have written  with CONSTITUTION challenges to all MNE judges, lawyers, politicians & DIRECTOR of police about the "MONTY" corruption..with only scant "acknowledgement" of receipt by the Director & the (fascist) brit embassy.. so..


The BIG bizzy took me at dangerous speed in direction of Herceg Novi ( I sat alongside him!...thinking, "well if i WAS some sort of terrorist" i could easily use my pen to kill him & escape?") but thats not me, & anyway I was CURIOUS to "discover" their procedures, first hand..! ... with flashing lights & sirens he & two other cars who passed me like a re;ay baton

(cars PG 500 & PG 490 noted) some ironic joking about "Robin Hood" by a couple of the bizzies was quite amusing..


Then i saw for hours in the open , unsecured "waiting room" of the MAIN HN police station ... NO one spoke english..except to ask "document, document" later one uniform asked again & I explained that the last time i used or saw my BRITISG-EUROPEAN passport was at the house of a (corrupt) PODGORICA policema (Aleksa Recevic) ... the eventual arrival of an "inspector" (plain clothes street thug) I explained my "classsified" status provided the 'freedom of movement" amongst friendly EU states & associated regions withoutn constantly applying for VISA. having been there TWELVE FECKING YEARS i had reasonably supposed that ther idiots in uniform had complied!)


so the " Inspector" than connected me with (policewoman)?) Diana on his mobile, to ask me questions about & DENY the account that liar SPEVAK had told police... around 17h i was taken to the directors office with young policeman Maladen?

who admitted his english was faulty to make a statement in denial of "SERGEY& co... then had a "meeting" with the border police man VIKTOR (with a K) ...i related about my "likestyle" & the F  & U NGO etc & he suggested that i was at FAULT with regards to their "resident status"  i again repeated that my previous profession had guaranteed "freedom of movement" in all these regions.. VIKTOR claimed that my passport had not been scanned in all of the previous 12 years, Despite frequent visits to LIVERPOOL (i actually havent worked out yet  how to "beam" nyself to another location) I suggested I must be a GHOST..  (rather than a SPOOK!)


THEN THE fckers PUT ME DOWN in a CELL like a criminal with nothing but a loud ventillator/climae noise which felt like torture, the "intercom" didnt work so i could not go to toilet, I hadnt had any food or drink since the apple i ate just before 10h that morning.. after THREE HOURS thewy took me to the "council offices court" where a casually clothed magistrate (via interpreter Dragana) questions & after telling him that this "GAME" had been playing NOW SINCE MORE THAN 12 HOURS, without rest, food or drink, i was NOT in the best of moods ..but we "muddled through" and he was quite impressive! (for a saturday night how);"


SERGEY & thug told a pack of lies which was pretty obvious the BIG BIZZY also failed to deliver a precice account!  (he could driver like Ayrton Senna but with a Benny Hill brain) ...an hour or so & i WAS ACQUITTED!  (the magistate also didnt want to read the claims against SPEVAK, which IMO ARE RELEVANT, but as he was lawyer Vivac s mentor i supposed he may have or get the "gist" of it.. then I was fined 100 euros for the residence "penalty" ...and told that I would have to go to an "ASYLUM seekers camp (prison, even though they dont like to call it that) until my residence status was solved, one way or another..


just a point for me (NOT ONCE was I allowed to make a phone call & NO ONE wanted to read the claims against SPEVAK 
I was without  FOOD or water from 07.50 <sergey turned off the water system at MIRISTE>

(in their langauge) or contact that HN lawyer Vavic!


After returning to the main HN police station (with NO LESS THAN FOUR bizzies guarding me!!!) i was taken again to talk & have a new "statement" with VIKTOR (border dept) he got a bit cocky I got slightly belligerent as it was now 23h!!!

but he CHANGED the decision and gave me a WEEK <reality  less than 5 das >to SORT out "any problems" now in MY MIND WHO should I sort out because;

a FULL DAY of my LIFE on the BS of LIARS & violated human rights just motivates me. I dont want to be a "keyboard warrior"

I made proposals to make a special International HOSTEL enterprise & an academy for the youth of the local community..

but... this GHOOST is a SPIRIT that tends to USE violations to FIGHT their mnster as I told the magistrate "EVERY nation violates the UNIVERSAL DECLARATION of HUMANITY, that they all signed, like SERGEY/SPEVAK they are liars and YOU ALL must take responsibility , local or global for the world DISorder, NOW!






 

Comments

  1. 220823

    ChRiS>
    a quick review of C-P stuff..
    cowardly writers & jounros dont DEMO forASSANGE & violations of ECHR / UDHR.. abuse of humanity by USAcorp & co.
    (world DISorder) ( 2022/08/19/the-biden-trump-persecution-of-julian-assang ) but Kudos Mexican president Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador... ? a"rare leader"? ...ANOTHER reminder how sick USAcorp society is by PAUL StREET! (counterpunch.org/2022/08/19/the-best-lack-all-conviction-as-the-river-goes-brown ) ..& another article on the Palestine Apartheid, whilst NL, germonery, france USAcorp (of course) & UK sharks fund the israeli oppression ( 2022/08/19/israels-premature-victory-celebration-the-defining-war-in-gaza-is-yet-to-be-fought ..)...and WE KNOW politicians & corprates are corrupt destroyers of MY PLANET (2022/08/19/is-sea-greenwashing-a-word-it-is-now )
    MARKETING LIES is part of their "gameofTHORNS " )

    mancs 2 Lfc 1 (Mo)
    disgusted by Lfc/fsg cloned fan nies at OT chanting "up the glazers" (" Thousands of Man Utd fans protest against Glazer family before Liverpool clash" )
    irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40945607.html
    ( & en Hag hails Man Utd’s fighting spirit following win over rivals LiverpooL ; https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40945769.html ) & casemira ;another rich player at OT! (https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40945817.html )

    https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40945601.html ;Dropped Ronaldo gatecrashes Keane and Co on Sky coverage
    ________________

    after that weeke&d ; rahsford seems rash & llish www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40944602.html

    world fascism & walls everwhere!
    https://www.counterpunch.org/2022/08/14/the-borders-wheels-of-fortune-spin/

    220818/19

    ChRiS> the majority of males are surely insanely STUPID, however the majority of modern women are simply MAD!
    they have been 'convinced" that they can play both roles... result; FEE - male FASCISM! throughout history;
    almost every down troidden groups makes the error of repeating the vioilators abuse!

    NO WONDER more rons & neandathals of the UK sheeple copy racism when their "leaders" deal with refigees/?migrants
    as criminals.! (https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40942913.html )) "Chelsea to take ‘strongest action’ after alleged racism towards Son Heung-min"//... the SCAM of lockdown & 500 + billion dollare profits made from handwash, masks etc is only matched by the surrebnder of the sheeple to a virus nbot even in the "top 10" of threats to humanity!
    ( AUGUST 18, 2022Stumbling Surveillance: The End of the COVIDSafe AppBY BINOY KAMPMARK )

    ..HERES one OF THE TOP TEN! ( thanks to USAcorp/NAzTO/C1A provoking WW3 // (/one-errant-missile-away-war-in-the-nuclear-zone )..AND too LATE comments " because we just have to. Even if there’s no hope of success, we still have to, if we’re to live with ourselves.” 3 decades after Kyoto? " *( why-the-us-pivot-to-asia-means-war-for-filipinos/ ) &

    workig classes ARE :RESISTING: WORLDWIDE! USAcorp like :germoney: & most industrial nations built on cheap labour; yet despite automation of the last 30 years prices are inflated because PROFITS are escalated by property & market "brokers"
    ( 2022/08/14/the-borders-wheels-of-fortune-spin/ ).. "shackled by profit, but are increasingly politically imprisoned as well. "( ndias-media-at-75-shackled-by-profit-politically-imprisoned )

    all ends up with MORE writing , more reading (another C-P book promo @ 2022/08/14/the-spoils-of-war-2 )
    & LESS action; call for INSUIRRECTION anyone, as u drown in their swamp?

    F U 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. .25

    how fickle & nasty Lfc/fsg cloned fan nies get when failing to win 3 games?
    (first loss of this YEAR!) & blame Trent instead of darling VVD! TRENT is NOT a full back he is a wing -half! & Joe is best at CB, with VVD or Ibou! grow up! < > & https://anfieldwatch.co.uk/i-dont-mind-them-rowing-with-each-other-former-red-on-milner-vs-van-dijk/

    Notifications
    Mr Sadiki
    liked your reply
    Naby has not filled Stevies 8 shirt,that GIFT was a mistake, & he hasnt found the pre-transfer level of a 50 Million+ player! a friend of Sadio, think he may go to join (the under-valued & much missed) MANe!

    #WEare_JUSTICEforALL
    #REdGEMnet
    ChriS Dix
    @ChRiS_CSEMA_ngo
    ·
    Aug 23
    Replying to
    @BethUrmston
    @PriorQc
    @REdLivebirds
    @_RedPillAddict_
    excuse my smile "criminal barristers" isnt an oxymoron! ;)

    stand TOGETHER for EQUALITY & fairness...
    enough talk, STRIKE! ACTION improves LIVES!

    ChRiSlive;"Freedom e Union NGO";
    http://chrislivecampaign.blogspot.com/2022/08/chrislive-now

    #WEare_JUSTICEfforALL
    #REdGEMnet



    .......220824 CRSFu v MNE/UK
    evelope at sud by council office )

    MSp replied eventually.. out of care from 10h 20th august to ...
    whenevr ..i can get there..?

    ---------

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....
    ....................220825

    to watch ,,,, < https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weysVXpHs50 >
    @TheCosmosUK
    @TheCosmosUK1
    A really interesting update on the #RussiaUkraineWar from Alexander Mercouris: https://youtube.com/watch?v=weysVXpHs50. He provides them daily on this channel. #Russia #Ukraine

    ................https://www.barrheadboy.com/yhere-are-none-so-blind ...& https://original.antiwar.com/Ted_Snider/2022/08/22/what-did-the-west-promise-russia-on-nato-expansion is a article 6 moths too late, aother "preaching to the choir" script..
    pls ;;;;; yoursforscotlandcom.wordpress.com/2022/08/20/giving-it-awayfor-free
    ...AND;
    ......... https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jul/21/great-english-city-sold-abu-dhabis-elite-manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. F&Ungo 220830 COMPLAINT at ECHR v MNE?UK (C.R.S versus)
    Contact photo
    From ngo@mypod-net.org
    To Podgorica Consular Enquiries, etd.centre1@fcdo.gov.uk, DLHagueFrontDeskrestricted, direktor@policija.me
    Cc ana.stojovic-jankovic@fco.gov.uk, campaign@ursun.net, inatteam@mypod-net.org, info@blastingnews.com, counterpunchbiz@gmail.com, ekaterina.kotovo@gmail.com, emb.podgorica@mzv.sk, embassy.podgorica@mfa.gov.al, info@fscg.me, info@nvocsp.org, 17 more...
    Date Today 11:42
    Summary Headers Plain text
    The contacted officials & institutions (including the national members; MNE & UK) ) are in VIOLATION of the Eeuropean Court of Human Rights (ECHR) articles of the "council of Europe"

    Furthermore;

    Further to press release and list of missing items thus far
    (25th August 2022 )

    the additional personal items of C.R.S are also missing

    * International Round table directory
    * Booklet with numerous confidential visiting/business cards
    * One official size football
    * Several large & small bathroom towels
    * an old mobile phone without sim (& unused prepaid simcard packet)

    (this list ma be frther updated)

    F&Ungo220925;

    report ref property at Miriste location

    Police did not attend to this aspect on 20th august
    * left 4 days on open (external) ground floor terrace exposed to elements, wet weather & theft
    - missing (presumed stolen by SERGEY (Spevak) "Mr.Budva" or neighbours;
    - electric radiator
    -sheepskin rug
    -turkish carpet
    - several bathroom towels
    - 3 bed covers
    - 2 blmkets
    -several bed sheets
    -severalpillows
    i coffee table (small)
    -2 bottles Rakija
    -couch
    -business cards
    -confidental documents
    -sth American backpack.

    to be updated after further investigation of items recieived!

    IT IS DISGUSTING THAT MNE APPLY FOR ANY SORT OF MEMBERSHIPOF ANY INSTITUTION WHEN THE STATE 'AUTHORITIES" ALLOW CORRUPTION AT ALLLEVELS. THIS IS JUST ONE EXAMPLEOFSEVERALRECORDED BY crsfU SINCE 2010.
    International conventions MUST be APPLIED,through PROPER JUSTICE procdedures otherwise VIOLATIONS shall continue!

    On Wed, 24 Aug 2022 19:31:52 +1000, campaign@ursun.net wrote:

    for the RECORD this day 24th August 2022

    TO OPPOSE MNE membership of EU?
    & remove all corrupt officials, policemen & others from state office

    ReplyDelete
  5. .........28/9.30/31

    ChRiS>...there are few leaders worthy of the name, the inhabitants of this sorry planet are "responsible" for its demise ; for allowing or promoting WARbiz, POLLUTION, addictive pharma, & inflation through property escalation/speculation! and the few "writers" attempting to look smart in reaction cant even put togethersimple co-operation ( /2022/08/26/green-energys-threat-to-the-desert-west ) ..so the slide into their swamp..goes on..in USAcorp madness ( /2022/08/26/monstrosity-in-the-nevada-desert-michael-heizers-city/ )

    the ameriCANTS once ruled/ruined our world.(life dinosaurs without brains) ....drag everyone down into the gutter with them.. (resistance?, " 2022/08/26/blacks-will-fight-back/ "but no CO-OPERATIVE DEFIANCE? "2022/08/26/the-scourge-of-fascist-politics-and-the-rise-of-white-nationalism-from-orban-to-desantis " )..." issue is not whether one is pessimistic, but how we use the resources we have to make it harder for things to get worse while struggling for a society in which the promise of a socialist democracy appears on the horizon of possibility. "

    USAcorp WorldDISorder infects everyone else too; ( /2022/08/21/afghanistan-beyond-the-narratives-of-insiders ) & their USD will soon be exposed as a sham currency..as AUGUST 26, 2022
    Only Fools Count on Capital to Stop Late Fascism BY PAUL STREET merely REMINDS that the "democrats are virtual right of centre of capitulators to trumpet-fascism!

    & ;)
    C-P via JEFFREY>“Is it possible that such minds are fit to govern?”
    – Samuel Taylor Coleridge
    + tells the story of Edward Teller & the radiation he is likely to cause to eventually infect every being on this planet
    + discussion of "student" debt NO ONE should start adult life in debt but WHY WOULD ANY PARENT WHO LOVES THEIR KIDS ENROLE THEM IN MODERN EDUCATION AFTER 2000 YEARS PLUS OF "HUMAN RACE MADNESS" ??
    + + GOP members of Congress whose PPP loans were forgiven…
    Brett Guthrie (KY): $4.3 million
    Carol Miller (WV): $3.1 million
    Vern Buchanan (FL): $2.8 million
    Roger Williams (TX): $1.43 million
    Kevin Hern (OK): $1.07 million
    Markwayne Mullin (OK): $988,700
    Mark Kelly (PA): $970,100
    Matt Gaetz (FL): $476,000
    Vicki Hartzler (MO): $451,200
    Ralph Norman (SC): $306,520
    Marjorie Taylor Greene (GA): $180,000
    Greg Pence (IN): $79,441
    Ralph Abraham (LA): $38,000
    + Speaking of paying it back, Trump’s social media venture, Truth Social, owes its web hosting company $1.6 million. The company says it hasn’t been paid in months.
    ++ Trump had more than $280 million in loans forgiven and failed to pay taxes on most of the money he pocketed.

    ReplyDelete

  6. + children, Rousseau argued, were born innocent and had the evils of society beaten into them: “
    + Biden and McConnell have worked out another deal for the largest arms package yet for Ukraine, a shipment of $3.8 billion worth of weapons,
    + Funding for training, maintenance, and sustainment....
    + + The latest arms deal comes only five days after the Pentagon announced a $775 million package of advanced missiles, armored vehicles, and artillery
    + The US is still bombing Syria, which it justifies as a retaliation for Shia militia attacks against US troops, which are, for some reason, still in Syria!
    + A Yale Law School study estimates that there are between 41,000 and 48,000 prisoners in the US kept in solitary confinement, under conditions that UN considers a form of torture.
    + CEO of the retail giant Carrefour, on the deteriorating European economy: ‘“Crisis is the new normal. What we have been used to in the last decades – low inflation, international trade – it’s over.”
    + In yet another troubling sign of the fragile state of the global economy, Chinese youth unemployment has climbed to nearly 20%.
    + The collapse of emergency healthcare in England may be costing 500 lives every week, a close match for non-Covid excess deaths…
    + When private equity firms take over nursing homes, the death rates invariably go up, often by as much as 10 percent.
    + China is in the midst of the worst heatwave ever recorded in global history. Over 260 locations have seen their hottest days ever during this 70+ day heatwave.
    + In some regions of Somalia, it hasn’t rained in more than two years..........
    + As the Rio Grande is drying up so quickly that Laredo, Texas (population: 255,000) and nearby communities could run out of water by next spring...
    + + According to a new report from Global Forest Watch, forest fires are now causing 7.4 million acres of tree cover loss per year, .....
    + The Tasmanian salmon industry used more than 2,400 underwater explosives–dubbed “seal crackers”–against seals in the last quarter...

    ....
    After all, what are you going to read when the electromagnetic pulse takes the web down?
    + According to research published in Nature Climate Change, at least 218 out of the known 375 human infectious diseases (58%) seem to be exacerbated by one of 10 types of extreme weather connected to climate change.



    footy interlude : .irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40949066.html LIVERPOOL NINE bmouth zero !
    (Ross barkley on a free, KLOPP could make him, SEE?)
    OUR number 7 in Istanbul heaven ?; https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/25/champions-league-draw-liverpool-rangers-haaland-dortmund-celtic-real-madrid-chelsea-milan-spurs-eintracht

    ............25/6/27

    choir preaching ...encore!

    "myth that logging prevents wildfires. Americans have a constitutional right to challenge illegal government actions and rest assured, the Alliance for the Wild Rockies will continue to do just that. Please consider joining our fight to protect our public lands and helping CounterPunch exercise its first amendment rights....
    Mike Garrity " ..< 2022/08/25/timber-industry-puppets-in-congress >..hooooo... fight their Rightish govt??? hope so! ...
    ...forgot sice white refgees seized MSM "Afghanistan Beyond the Narratives of Insiders
    They're Footnotes, Jack "BY JULIA SCHIWAL...

    ReplyDelete

  7. ChRiS 220901/2
    I repeat how i HATE the MSM & their "sponsored" (manipulated/biased) "news & views"
    but in a way I despise the lack of BALLS of the "alternatives" & thEIR FAILURE to call for INSURRECTION!

    WARbiz...
    When reading "Someone needs to tell the White House, Congress, the media, politicians, and political pundits that war is not the answer." i am amazed! YOU the SHEEPLE have the vote, but since ww2 what have YOU STOPPED???
    every time its another "enemy" as USAcorp uses "Russia version 2" as excuses .. " send nearly $3 billion
    MORE in weapons and assistance to Ukraine. : " ..( counterpunch.org/2022/09/01/the-missing-peace-in-the-13-5-billion-military-package )..whilst ( 2022/09/01/western-sahara-conflict-analyzing-the-illegal-occupation-1973-present ) is clever & articulate "mass-debating" ..blah blah blah..with Eric too ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OliaoYgJ2Us ) merely opinion?
    ... " In Vietnam. Afghanistan. Iraq–the US launched protracted wars that resulted in millions of civilian deaths. To what end " = the realization by the intelligent among us that WARbiz is the big (yet destructive) profit but risks WW3!

    POLLUTION... and..
    profit via property escaltion = (FAKE) INFLATION ...
    "world stage through the BRICS bloc (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa), ( 2022/09/01/the-most-important-election-in-the-americas-is-in-brazil)"IF these were to achieve environmental improvement NOW, it might just DELAY the globalslide into the world DISorder swamp!

    "education" ...????
    whilst Bella Devaan & friend make a solid claim for paying teachers more I QUESTION
    ..WHY "educate| kids as almost every gmodern eneration repeats the sh&TE of the previous, and worse!
    ( 2022/08/31/want-more-teachers-start-valuing-education/ ) evcen more MADNESS is loading students with debt
    before they even start to be adult..why pay to be fodder for the state/corporate monster killing us all?
    ( 2022/08/30/enough-with-the-unseemly-whining-about-student-debt-forgiveness/ )
    ( 2022/08/31/why-talk-about-loans) " many of my students avoided loans by signing up with the military. Many were sent to Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Will we ever to back to talking about free higher education? "( H.Bruce Franklin)

    Crisis>? ..NO ChRiS's (StrategY)
    none of these clever articles seem to realise that its all an illusion "money" is fake.. the market is a lottery ..
    THE ONLY chance is community co-operatives sharing local& global...but the "experts" keep talking wrtiting and DOING NOTHING! & i willbe "surprised" if the power ofthe USD exists beyond 2030!!!
    * 2022/08/31/behind-the-economic-policy-facade-its-class-war
    * 2022/08/30/thoughts-on-industrial-policy


    Footy interlude pre merseyside derby..

    dont panic Lfc/fsg ??? is Naby going? ( ....irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40951022.html ? )
    IF JK wasnt employed by USAcorp sharks (fen way) wouldnt he want to take on the challenge of "making" delli ALI into..
    a truly consistent TOP PLAYER..I WOULD ( www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40951073.html )

    as the brutal capitalist english plastic money league completed
    "last HUMAN live-stock transfer day" ( www.irishexaminer.com/sport/soccer/arid-40952348.html )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ChR15iLOG-DOone, oops JUNE 22

ChRiS llive blocked ans censoREd! ; chrisenergy.livejournal.com/d48.html